2022: June, the most hectic month

Assalamualaikum & Hi,

Hello, it's August already!!!!!! I guess time is moving even faster than light now. We're on the 2nd half of the year already. Seriously I don't know where all the time has gone. This year everything happened so quickly. Luckily I kept my memories here, so I can always read it back when I forget. Let's have a quick recap!

So June started with me going back to hometown! Met my whole family, we went to breakfast together, & then we went to Mama's friend's kenduri. After that I went back to Selangor again with my sister. Arrived at 6am & went to the office sharp at 8am. Work that week was so hectic because we implemented new things so it took time to adapt & it was so tiring. 

On that weekend I went to book fair with Nasuha. Couldn't miss #PBAKL2022 #KLIBF2022 this year because I love books! (Although I still have piles of unread books). Made a last minute plan with Nasuha, went to KLCC for lunch, then to the book fair in PWTC, alhamdulillah she enjoyed it as much as I did.

- Bought the books I wanted - found all the best selling books yang dikatakan habis stock. One of the books I took was the last copy!

- Met Norhafsah Hamid - one of the authors who saved my life through her writing when I was brokenhearted before. I personally thanked her as her book helped me to survive my difficult times.

- was walking around suddenly heard someone was singing & people cheering. Rupanya Ippo Hafiz was performing in one of the rooms. Dapat dengar dia nyanyi 3 lagu, & touched by the last song, Redha.

I couldn't feel my legs as I walked too much, but my heart was so full, being at the book fair & seeing how our society still love books & reading. Alhamdulillah for a memorable day ❤ 

The following day I cleaned my room & assembled new table for me to work from home. Then I had some rest before new week started.

At the end of week 3, I went to KL to meet Husna because I tried to spend  as much time as I can before she get married in few weeks time. We went to KLCC & then went to mamak date which we never had before! Highlight of staying with Husna this time was; we went to KLCC & walked to Bukit Bintang on Monday night just to get our Kunafa Crisp! We took LRT & MRT for freee because RapidKL made it free for 1 month.

On week 4, I went to visit Syida at her house in Setia Alam. Again I took the public transport since it was still free & Kak Yana picked me. We spend time at Syida's house around two hours catching up since all of us haven't gather with each other for 2 years++. Around 4pm I went home but as soon as I reached home, Abang Syamil texted me if I would like to come to his house since they had gathering that day. After Asar prayer, I went back to MRT & went to his house. On the following day, my sister came too & we watched few movies together. Had a really good time with Abang Syamil, Kak Nurul & their family 😄.

The month ended with work from home & I ordered the most delicious lasagna I ever tasted. Ohhh & I paid zakat to my ASB savings because I didn't know we had to, & I felt so light after doing so.

Overall, June was great! In terms of work, it's so hecticcc which was why this post was short as I didn't do much activities! I did overtime on my own will few times. We had violent protest too but my bosses managed it well (because it's for our own good), but at the end of the day, everyone still manage to hit our targets.

July was great too, will write it in another post!

Till then,

Adlina.

No comments:

Post a Comment