1 year as a salesgirl

Assalamualaikum & Hi,

It's been a year I since I became I salesgirl & I still can't believe it because it's the fastest 1 year in my life, ever. & I have been writing my progress here for the past 1 year consistently every 2 or 3 months (you can read it here).

It's been a great 1 year actually, & really a roller coaster ride. Started from the bottom, now we're stable. But the journey doesn't stop there. I thought when you're doing good, you can sit back & relax, but no 😂 you gotta work extra harder now.

Be creative, keep learning & asking for feedback

Sometimes the method you currently using maybe won't last long. If that happened, one need to act fast to get back on track. This has happened so many many times to me. I almost slipped down & fall, but I went to see my supervisors, colleagues & also learning from other sources. You gotta tweak your game in a good ways for you to win.

Good attitude & positivity always

My boss always said, keep up the good attitude, when you're not performing & also when you're doing well. Don't give up too soon when you can't hit & don't be too arrogant when you're on the top. Remember others too. Whether you performing or not, keep giving your best & always be positive. If your negative, nothing good will come to you. But if you're positive, you will surely do something to overcome the negativity.

To prepare for the future when things are right

The last two months has been so difficult to me. Very very difficult. The leadership team has implemented new strategy which focusing more on covering more customers & that is extremely hard. I understood about their point of views (POV) - to sustain, & also on salesperson POV - to have work life balance. 

This week we had our first 4 hours physical monthly meeting. It was a great session & we discussed a lot of things. I'm proud to be in this team, because no matter how hard it is (extremely hard actually), we always work with each other together to close the gap to ensure we can sustain the business.

While I had my disagreements with my bosses & experienced anxiety for the first time, I finally realized what they did actually build me into a more disciplined person (read here for the full story). & in the end it build me to become a better person & managing things well.

If our performance is low, we'll discuss on how to achieve our target.

If our performance is great, we'll focus on areas we're lacking so we can prepare for future.

There's always a room for improvement & there's no time to just relax.

Thank you for having me back

When I was 23 & no company wanted me, this company gave a chance for me to start my career as a SL1M trainee.
When I was 26 & I was at stagnant point of my life, this company welcome me home again for the 2nd time, with endless things to learn, earn & grow, which I never have the chance to do so before.

Therefore, thank you for letting me find my lost self & for saving my life twice ❤️ Most of all, being here has brought the little girl I lost in me & rekindle my unfulfilled dreams.

I know we shouldn't love our workplace so much because anything can change in a split second, but at the moment, I really do enjoy being here.

There's so many ups but also a lot of pressure too, & I'm still learning to manage that one.

God always has His own way for making things work for you. The road I went through was a kind of bumpy, but it's what shaping who I am today especially on being so determined & having perseverance. 

The learning process here is endless. & as a student of life, the satisfaction I gained in learning is always greater than the challenges I faced.

Till then,

Adlina

No comments:

Post a Comment