My education journey

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

This post is written because I was inspired by my friend's post, Izz as well as Vivy's post too. So here we go;

Pusat Perkembangan Kanak-Kanak Tunku Puteri Intan Safinaz (1999-2001)
This was my first school, located and operated UUM Sintok where I lived after my parents came back from the UK. I was from the early batches of the school, not sure the second or third. My routine here was;
  • Breakfast - We ate together in hall. We read loudly the prayer before and after eating. I think we ate food like fried bihun, bread or biscuits.
  • Learning - This place was where I learn to write and read ABCs & numbers. Thank you to the teachers who taught me here. My learning process in my life was easier because of them. Without knowing how to read numbers and ABCs, nobody can succeed! 
  • Lunch - then we had lunch together again. I don't really remember what we ate but what I remembered most were singgang ikan and chicken soup. So yum!!
  • Performing prayers - after our stomachs were full, we prayed together in the praying room. I learned to pray and recite the prayers with my friends. After praying, we will shake hands and kissed each others' cheeks.
  • Sleep! - we were forced to sleep after the prayers. We will lay on the small duvet called toto and slept until evening.
  • Playtime! - after Asar prayer, we finally can play in the playground.
  • Go home! - at 5pm school session ended and we can go back yeayy. Usually I will be last one going home at 6 pm (ask Abah why! hee)
On graduation day. I didn't smile because I was sick.
This place have a very special place in my heart as it was the first place I started to learn, and I stayed here until 10 years old for After School session.

SK Bandar Baru Sintok (2002-2007)

My one and only primary school. I spent 6 years of my life here. Basically most of my friends here were from my kindergarten. We've been friends for almost 16 years now. We didn't meet very often but when we did, it's not awkward at all. I fell in love with my first crush here, and I liked him since I was 10 till 15 years old. I was the second batch of students caming to this school. I went to school with my dad and went back by bus. I joined nasyeed competition. I won 2nd place in writing competition for Bahasa Malaysia essay. My friends and I organized a drama play during Independence day. The best thing here was I got 5As in UPSR here and brought me to MRSM. 

MRSM Kubang Pasu (2008-2012)

  • Form 1 - I registered in this school on 18th February 2008. I came with my parents. Felt scared because it's first time being away from them. I think my room was B-11. I met my 2nd crush. I liked him throughout high school. I got Dean's list on my 1st semester but not in my 2nd. I was kind like nerdy this year.
  • Form 2 - Moved to block A. I don't remember which room but it was wing B and middle room. I think A-1-09. My roommates were kind like cheeky ones. I enjoyed making friends with them because we had so much fun. Tragedy of the year was we changed our class because the teachers wanted to reduce disciplinary cases.
  • Form 3 - BEST TIME OF LOWER FORM!!! Struggled for PMR. Then focus with MIGHTY program. We did a lot of stuffs. After PMR I became a little bit wilder lol. Broke some rules. Had a scandal with this guy. I texted him while I was eating Maggi curry, my phone fell into it and it died huaa. No annual dinner. The flood this year was so bad. Some parents couldn't make it to the graduation day. Half of the hall was empty. Alhamdulillah my parents managed to come. I got straight As for PMR.
  • Form 4 - Came in January for KIKS program. It was good but quite boring compared to MIGHTY. I was rejected by MRSM PKP (top MRSM). Quite sad but it's okay. Re-enrol again on 7th February 2011. Met new friends. My room was A-112. I became so nerdy. Took accounting and dropped it because I didn't understand anything. Met my best friend but I hated him. Got 3.95 which was beyond my expectation, then everyone put high hopes one me. Had 2 scandals this year ish ish. I became as secretary for Student Representative Council (SRC). We organized weekly night market and a few formal events. Joined Pandu Puteri camping in MRSM Jeli. Went to UTP with the SRC  members for a program, it's like a leadership and business like program. I was selected to go to English Camp in Lenggong, Perak. It was da bombb! I met my friend who went to Monash with me there. I even kept the shirt and wore it until now.
  • Form 5 - BEST YEAR OF ENTIRE HIGH SCHOOL! Same class with my best friends including the best friend i hated before. We became closer and declared ourselves as best friends. SRC organized monthly birthday celebrations, orientation program as well as other formal events. I was selected to join Space Seed competition and we won the first place at the National level. So we went to Negeri Sembilan to receive the award. Then I went to Maths carnival in MRSM Muar. Best thing ever too! I got 7As 2Bs for trial exam and I used that results to enter fast track program. I got into a undeclared relationship with the Maggi guy when I was 15. I became the source of motivation for him to succeed. We got an annual dinner this time. I was sad because he didn't come. This year, graduation ceremony went so well. During SPM, I accidently wrote weird answers for my Physics paper. It was like the opposite concept of what I have learnt. I thought I might fail the paper. I was so frustrated but my friends and family told me to move on. In the end, I got 8As 1B for SPM. It was finally the end of my school life.

Graduation day. Above: Form 5, Bottom: Form 3
Sunway College (2013)

I enrolled her on 7th January 2013. I spent a year in this college before moving on to university life. It was the point of my life where I learned to be independent. It was indeed a very amazing year. Oh I started to date the best friend I used to hate when I was in school. 2013 was the year I have fun and enjoyed life. I got quite excellent results and then managed to enter Monash University Malaysia.

Monash University Malaysia (2014-2016)

Can I say this is the toughest road in my life? Yes, it was. I never worked so hard like this before. I never spend so much time on studying and doing tons of assignments as much as when I'm here. I cried a lot during this journey. I managed to multitask too. I grew up with my housemates and friends. I did so many stuffs. Besides getting a degree, this stage of my life was practising to become an adult. Although it was so hard and I hoped I chose an easier route, I think it was the best gift in my life. An experience I will get nowhere in the world but here.

Read more about my life in Sunway during foundation and degree here

I did it!!!

The best day of my life.
Now, I'm moving on to the adult phase. I hope I can be someone who can contribute back to society after receiving so much blessings in my.life.

No comments:

Post a Comment