The purpose of life

Asssalamualaikum and Hi,

Lately, I keep thinking, what are my purposes in this life?
Why I exists? What can I do the world? What I want to contribute? What will I achieve? And etc etc.

In the end, it leads me to the answer,

To live.

Living is hard, especially when you're on your own, having tons of responsibilities on your shoulder. Thus, to be able to live, despite all those stressful, tough events in your life, you're amazing enough. Nevertheless, living is interesting. There are a lot to discover and explore. While living, you can do a lot of things too. Be happy with your life. Appreciate your life. Love your life. Live the moments. If you give up on your life now, you'll miss exciting, amazing journey ahead.

Just live life. Just go through it, at your own pace, at your own time.

In the Quran, there is this verse saying;
"And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me (51:56)"

Above all, everything in life should be about worshiping God. In whatever you do. When you work, when you clean yourself, when you eat, when you help your parents and when you do everything. 

If I think that way, I feel happier because I tend to be grateful for what I have. Yes we all have dreams and goals. We always want more. But stop overthinking about what we don't have.

And whenever we feel down (or happy) we will know who should we turn to, the one and only reason why we live, the Almighty God, Allah SWT.

No comments:

Post a Comment