2021: December wrap up!

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

It's middle of January already but I only managed to update this now lol. It's my fault because I kept procrastinating. So let's go, the highlights of December! 

In terms of work went to few nice places for lunch & won a competition out of sappy post sincerely from my heart. A consistent month but a sprint towards the end (I pity my heart for beating so fast in the last 2 days but it's worth for the money & satisfaction). Alhamdulillah everyone managed to unlock all comission schemes! Feel so so grateful to be in this team: supportive, positive, hardworking, fun & cool too 😊

After closing we had training on effective customer service which I found so mindblowing as we learn about type of  personalities, how to apply it for our career - to understand ourselves & our clients better. The trainer read us like a book! We also learn how to communicate well, ways to keep conversation going & how to minimize no from clients. 

Great closure for career in year 2021 ❤️ may 2022 will be the year of always 120% 😘

For two consecutive weeks, I went out last minutes with two girl friends who declared me as their sugar sister. Huda, my ambitious strong friend who'll always give her best. And Nasuha, the kind hearted friend who always have faith, courage & strength in everything 😊 

It's always good times catching up with friends. I wish all the best sisterssss. May life treat us well ❤️. Let's catch up again later! 

After closing, I went back to my hometown for a week plus. I watch Spider man: No Way Home with my siblings & food hunting with them. Then we had elebration for Muadz's belated birthday, Tuwa's birthday & Mama's advance birthday. We managed to surprise all three of them especially Mama bcus she wanted to surprise people, in the end she was the most surprised! Me, Abah & Tuwa gave a gift my Mama always wanted. We sang Happy Birthday song for 3x, people might think we're crazy. Nevertheless, it was really a good time with my family ❤️ Ps: missing baby boy Mukhlis sad sad. 

But we surprised him by going to a random trip to Penang for a dayy. We went to send my grandmother to her house, then went to Queensbay to eat panmee which was very spicyyy, then bought some stuffs for Mukhlis. We met him for a while at his college, quick catch up & took a lot of picturesss togetherrr. 

At night, we had a catch up with my aunt to eat sup kaki kambing. Then we had a rest for a while before going back to Kedah. We celebrated new year on the Penang bridge. At 2am, we finally arrived home. 

Overall it's a great month, but lesser pressure than November. November was the fastest month for me. May January 2022 will be filled with more meaningful memories ❤️

Till then,

Adlina

No comments:

Post a Comment