2021, a year of growth

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

After 2020 tore me apart & broke my heart, 2021 happened to be the year of growth & healing for me:

- finally completely healed 💪 - bcus I woke up 1 day & decide I can't hurt myself this way anymore

- then I moved to a new city

- got the chance to be in a career that completely transform my life-personally, professionally & financially

- & it makes me become more financially stable, expand my investment portfolio & pamper my loved ones

- write consistently in my blog again (to remember moments in life for me to read in tough times) 

- invest most in my myself: mentally & physically ♥️

- had a little few adventures & travelling with loved ones

- eventually open my heart & learn to love again

- big miracles happened in my family

- prayed to Allah more than ever asking Him to guide me every step of the way

My wish & prayers for 2022 are to always achieving 120% in all aspects in life especially in sales 😂, to take good care of all the blessings I already have, begin another new journey I've always wish for & to consistently be a better person than I was yesterday, every single day 😊

May next year will be a miracle

Till then, 
Adlina

2 comments: