Questions to ask myself #2

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

Few more deep questions for myself hee. Enjoy!

1. What is your moral compass in making difficult decisions?
My core values (integrity, perserverance and peace).
2. What is one failure that you have turned into your greatest lesson?
As for now, failure to get a job. I'm being rejected in everything I applied and interviewed, but it taught me a lot because I believe every rejection brings me to a closer yes, and it does!
3. What role does gratitude play in your life?
As light when I'm in the dark.
4. How do you feel about your parents?
Cool and amazing (how they even survive raising 7 kids???)
5. How is your relationship with money?
Not good now. But when we are okay, I hope I will not let you go money dearest a.k.a save you in my bank account baby!
6. How do you feel about growing old someday?
I hope I'm still doing fine, happy and healthy. I wished to die because I'm way to old.
7. What role has formal education played in your life and how do you feel about it?
EVERYTHING. Mainly, it taught me to be strong. I feel happy about it and I really miss it.
8. Do you believe your destiny is pre-determined or in your hands to shape however you wish?
Destiny is already determined but God but it is in our hands to work it out according to what we wish. If it doesn't work out, there might be a plot twist but we should do our best first.
9. What do you believe is the meaning of your life?
To live happily and contribute to society.
10. To what extent do you trust people? Explain.
I trust everyone but to play it safe, I put limits to everyone too. 


Till then,

Adlina

No comments:

Post a Comment