First week of 2018

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

A week of 2018 has already passed, we only have 51 weeks left. Let's make a good use of each day given to us.

Anyway, I just want to share my first week of this year. Well, it was quite hectic actually because when on the first day, everybody had to go to school and work except me. So my beautiful sleep was interrupted because my siblings were preparing themselves to school. After everyone was gone, I woke up around 8 or 9, and I did the chores. It was a perfect time because nobody's home and I can do my work peacefully. In the evening, I exercised for about 2 hours. At night, I spend time with my family but because I exercised, I felt extra tired and ended up waking up late the next morning. Basically it was like this for the entire week. I think my body was still adjusting to the new routine.

However, it was really a good start for the year. Usually, every single year, I have a long list of my new year resolution. This year I came with a short list only. Maybe I realized it might be easier to accomplish or to lessen my overthinking issues.

My goals for 2018 are;
  • Perform prayer earlier - I am His servant and He's the One who gives me all the blessings in life. If I pray early, I believe everything in my life will be easier. 
  • Read the Quran more often - this is my goal every single year. It was easy to read Quran all the time when I was in MRSM. Now it is so hard to read a single page everyday even I have all the time in the world. I aim to read at least 2 pages/day
  • Wake up early - I am a morning person, I definitely am. The thing is, it is so hard for me to wake up early and my day will not be productive if I wake up late. This week I wake up early but then I sleep back, so there's go my day. I think I should take bath as soon as I wake up so I will feel so fresh and then start my day. Let's see how it goes for week 2.
  • Secure a job - THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY GOALS. I definitely, desperately need a job. I'm now 23, have bills to pay so I need a job. I hope I'll get a job and a job I enjoy working. Aminnnnnnnnnn.
  • Become financially stable - As soon as I got a job, let's save some money okayy. I've made a budget list and all but the thing is I don't have any budget yet. Again, pray for me getting a job. Aminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
  • Live healthily - Eat less junk food. Eat the right portion. More veges and fruits. Exercise more. Sleep early for 6 - 8 hours/day.
  • Write and read more - After I watched Star Wars: the Last Jedi, I definitely want to be a writer becausee, it's amazing to create and control life of characters in your story. You can do whatever you want, say everything in your heart through these characters. So I really want to do it, step by step. Besides, I want to write more often here and publicize this blog once I have a job.  
I hope everyone will have a wonderful amazing year in 2018. Have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment