Questions to ask myself #1

Assalamulaikum and Hi,

Sometimes I feel like I lost myself and do not know who I am anymore so I think I should do this quite often to always remember what it's like to be me when I'm in the dark.

1. What activity in your life lights you up with joy?

Cooking, spending time family and friends, watching great movies and drama.

2.What is something you always love doing, even when you are tired or rushed? Why?

Definitely cooking because I love food like crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. And I will do anything for good food. I love home cooked food so no matter how busy I am, I will try to cook because I love it and it is worth it.
3. If a relationship or job makes you unhappy, do you choose to stay or leave?
It depends on how much unhappy I felt. I will try to make everything right, but if I couldn't, I might leave to let both parties less hurt. And relationship or job is a journey between two parties, if must work in both ways for everyone to be happy.
4. What do you fear about leaving a bad job or a bad relationship?
Insecurities. Lonely. Unstable. Helpless.
5. What have you done in your life that you are most proud of?
I live my life to the fullest the way I wanted it to be and I'm proud of it.
6. What kind of legacy do you want to leave behind?
Positive, strong, smart and kind. I want to be remember for what I've done in health and writing.
7. How does your being here in the universe change humanity for the better?
Even it is just a weak reason, I think it is because I always spread positivity.
8. If you could have one single wish granted, what would it be?
For now, I just want a job I'm happy with. But for a long term, I want to live happily everyday of my life.
9. What is your highest core value?
Integrity.
10. What is your biggest self-limiting belief?
Failures and rejections.

Till then,

Adlina 

No comments:

Post a Comment