Rainy days

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

To be honest, I want to be remembered as a positive person. I don't want to speak about my sadness and pain to the world.

However, I too am human, I too feel the pain and I hurt too.

It hurts so much like a sword striking into my heart. It feels like my heart gonna burst cus I can't take this pain anymore.
I got sick today because I was too angry and dissapointed. I stayed in bed almost the whole day. I cried in prayers because it's too much for me to digest and these rarely happen. I can't express what I feel because I don't want others to hurt too. I read this quote somewhere in 101 Dalmatians book.
“Your pain and anger will pass, but the guilt would remain with you for always. ”
Thus, it is better for me only to be sad and in pain. These gloomy rainy days will be over soon, beautiful rainbows and bright sun will appear later. I hope I can find strength somewhere in me to be strong and patient.

Thanks to you, who read this and know this girl is in pain. At least someone knows, at least someone understands. Gloomy rainy days will pass soon.

Cheers to better days tomorrow ahead for all of us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment