dreams

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

I haven't post anything for so longggg. I was very this semester; with my studies and my sister's business. But now I only focus on my study since I only have 3 weeks to go for finals which will mark the end of my second year in shaa Allah. Please pray for me okay?. And after that, I will have to do internship for 2 months. Bee-sy me.

This semester is definitely the best ever so far in all terms. Less stress, less drama, less work, I enjoyed learning so much although it requires me to read like 20 pages of a chapter in one day. But I like it, so it's fine for me. Now I know which field I like, and my time management is getting better. Things are going good for me alhamdulillah.

The biggest lesson that I learn, know yourself; your strength and weakness. Then if you handle them properly, you will be fine.

Oh, I just want to tell myself via this blog;

Never stop chasing your dreams. If you don't have dreams, at least create one. It will motivate you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment