Natural beauty

Assalamualaikum and hii!!

I just finished studying few chapters of Recombinant DNA and now I'm lying on the floor scrolling through the pics and I found pictures of me during last two weeks when I went out with AQ.

I'm not someone who loves make up since I believe in natural beauty and whatever natural la.
But last week, I started to realise that I am getting older. Yes I eat natural foods, use facial wash, toner, moisturizer, facial powder & bb cream and some more things. But at the end of the day, my face will become greasy and oily, sometimes it happen in the middle of the day. I dont know what is the solution until one day.....

I got offer from Samsung Galaxy apps for a 20 minutes make up consultation & also got 2 free samples of Bobbi Brown make up! I wanted to go but my schedule was quite packed and I'm so lazy to go to Sunway Pyramid.

On weekend, I went out with AQ to accompany him finding his Kendama toy. We went to KLCC had a nice food for lunch before we walked to Pavillion as the Kendama store is there. At the Pavillion, suddenly I saw Bobbi Brown's shop and I was so excited to go but I'm quite shy hehe. But I really want the free samplesss! So after we performed Asar prayer I asked him to accompany me to go there. When we go there, the lady there gave demonstration for instant make up which are putting lipstick and blusher on my face as well as using mascara. After make up, my face looked sooo fresh compared to before. I also got the free samples which are BB cream and eyeliner!

Since that day I promised myself to take care of my skin and keep it fresh from morning until night. After doing some researches, I think Silkygirl products are suitable for me since for the good quality and reasonable price.

Me before and after; not so much change but at least I get rid of that oily greasy face!

No comments:

Post a Comment