Swot vac and me

Assalamualaikum and hi!

Hallo there everybody, I'm having swot vac right now, a week allocated for us to study (holidayyyyy). I have a lot of things to study actually I did half already but I hope I wont forget what I've learnt.

And I'm now. Today is not so productive day cus I wake up a bit late and I got internet to surf. So, not really got. But i will try to achieve my target of the day in shaa Allah. But there's one thing I wanna share about last week.

Last week was one of the productive week for me. I finish quizzes early, study many chapters, focus, I got good sleep, eat good food, less stress. And this happens for one reason which is....

I didnt subscribe the internet 😊

And I'm soooo happy. My friend also felt weird since I didnt hold my phone for 5 or 6 hours. I also went for a swim, like 3 times a week. I feel so happy. And that's all that I want in life. To be happy in whatever that I do.

I wanna write some more but I'll write in different post. Okay chiao love youalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment