Write and read

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

It's been so long since I've updated my blog. I'm not that busy I'm just too busy procrastinating. Well, now I'm free and not really lazy, so decided to write. Hihi. 

One of my goals is actually to write and read more this year. But yeah Adlina being Adlina..and now it's April already. It's okay I'll write from now on. I'll try my best! I promiseee!

Reading and writing have always been my passion since I was little. I love to read story books when I was a kid, then create my own stories & tell it to my sister. Writing too has been always my favourite. I used to write diaries and stories. I write the most when I was 16 and 17 because at that time we have to practice writing for SPM essays. Then after finishing high school, I stopped writing and was so busy with academic life. 

On the other hand, I stopped reading a lot also after I finished high school, but mainly since I entered secondary school I didn't read a lot.

One of my dreams has always been to be a writer. I want to write a book, perhaps a story that everybody will gain benefit. A book packed with moral values, creativity and knowledge. Something great that people will always remember. Just like what the best writer in the world, JK Rowling. Maybe I want to create a story related with the Science knowledge that I have. I don't know how it will be yet. I have a lot of ideas in mind, but I haven't find the full plot yet.

Pray for me ya? I want to achieve my dreams before I leave this world peacefully and happily.

Till then,
Adlina Maisarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment