Heart disease, Heart crisis :)

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

Emm I would like to write something today. Maybe it could help the craziness in me right now :)

Hey. LOVE? Is it complicated? NO. Yes, it didnt. We did. I did. Im not in love with but still, i made it complicated. So let us cure this heart disease together.

Emm well, im gonna sit for SPM this year, the examination that will determine my future. I dont care actually, but i care because my family cares, especially my mother. She always told me,

Its your final year of studying. After you work hard for 11 years, and sacrifice everything for your future, why you want to give up during last minute? Please, its not for me. Its for your own future.

I was speechless. My mother does care about my future, why I didnt? I did excel in every exam, but thats just exam without full format. The real exam with full format that Ive done was Pre Trial. 
And tomorrow, is the day, Academic Day, where teachers will meet the parents. Im so afraid. Very afraid. Im afraid of the result, im afraid of what teachers will say.

IM AFRAID I WILL MAKE THOSE WHO ARE HOPING ME TO SUCCESS FEEL DISSAPOINTED

Hmm, well, I wonder what will happen tomorrow. Please pray for my success yeah, and yeah please pray that I will take care of my heart and protect it from all those crazy world matters.

for the sake of ur own future, pls forget the lovey dovey mushy bushy things called love. dont let the uncertain feelings make u cant focus in life. do what u need, not what u want. spm is just before the corner. protect the heart :'(


He believe i can, why i didnt believe myself?


No comments:

Post a Comment