shopaholic

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

It's been a long time since I wrote the last post in this blog.
Haha, I don't know why I didn't write because I said I wanna be like Vivy.
And plus, I'm on my 3-months holiday right now.

What did I do then?
For the first two months of the holiday, I worked, at a stationery shop near my house.
It's quite good, but very tiring.
Then, the last month which is now, in February, I stay at home, help my mother with the house chores but it depends on my mood.
Sometimes I can be very determine to clean the house, but sometimes I gave up especially when the house is upside down.
9 people lives in this house, and with 4 kids, what do you expect? T.T
My mom is such a strong woman. She never give up, no matter what.
If you're reading this mom, know that I love you and appreciate what you do, I really want to help but sometimes, I don't have the strength that you have.

Okay, back to the main reason of this post.
Shopaholic. Someone who loves and addicted to shop.
Adlina Maisarah is not someone who is addicted to shop,

............................

except for cheap and good quality merchandise.

I never felt this way before, seriously no. That feeling when you see things in the shop and suddenly you felt that your mouth is watering, and I really really want to buy what I saw.
Now there is online website like Nile and Tesco, which I love so much especially Tesco, there goes my money T.T
But one good thing about online shopping is you can see and think 24/7 whether you what to buy or not. That's why it's good.
When I have free time, I'm gonna make a review about Tesco online shopping. It's so niceeeeee, you can even buy onions you know!

Till then,
Almost-shopaholic-girl

No comments:

Post a Comment