Money money money

Assalamualaikum and Hi,
Nowadays everyone talks about money, about business and stuffs like that. The older you are, more responsibilities you will have, more money going out than going in. That's the saddest part of growing up.
People say, the best way to gain money is through business. I'm not the business kind of girl. I did tried but I'm not that kind of person because I dont like meeting people, be in a crowd and all.
There are many types of businesses. MLM, which I dont really really like because I feel like cheating people (that's my opinion please dont get mad if you are MLM person). Second is investment, which is quite okay but I dont have so much money to invest. Third is selling things to people which I have tried, but I'm lack of skills to persuade people or to sell to people especially online because I dont really like to be in crowd or be close to people. This kind of attitude is really killing me, maybe it's because of my bad experience with certain people make me fear to be hurt again so I keep pushing people away. I will try to make it better someday (hope so).
Another way to gain money instead of doing business is work, maybe in my case is part time because I'm still a degree student. But that also not really a good decision because, I have to study, and working means no going out on weekends, no movies, no reading books and more nice things to do which I have to sacrifice.
So in the end, I decided to save money.
People usually save money like this;

Money - expenses = savings

But actually it should be like this;

Money - savings = expenses

-I found this formula in someone's FB, I think it's Hilal Asyraf

Hence, this is the best way for me, at least for now :)

Buh-bye, salam alaykum :D

No comments:

Post a Comment