Questions to ask myself #5

Assalamualaikum and Hi,
  1. What do you really wish you knew when you were younger?
    People will always change

  2. What songs can you sing that I’ll know after hearing two words from the song?Ronan Keating When you say nothing at all

  3. If you were given $100,000, but it could only be used to upgrade your shower or bathtub what upgrades would you make?
    Bathtub installed with Netflix and Spotify inside 

  4. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
    2019

  5. What do you wish you had more time for?
    Time to discover myself

  6. When was the last time you had a gut feeling about something that turned out to be correct? How about a time your gut feeling was wrong?
    September 2020. Usually my gut feeling is never wrong

  7. What would you do if one day you woke up and every person was just gone without a trace?
    I will Googled and do my best to investigate where they went

  8. What’s your “and then it got worse” story?
    I though you're the one and then it got worse

  9. What’s the biggest lie that someone told you?
    That they will never leave

  10. If you could dedicate your life to solving one problem, what problem would you choose?
    To make everyone happy

  11. What jobs exist because people are selfish?
    Politicians

  12. What always lets you down and what never lets you down?
    Expectations always let me down and food never let me down

  13. What’s the weirdest thing you have seen on someone’s phone?
    I haven't seen anything weird yet so far

  14. What’s your favorite way to meet new people?
    Randomly anywhere

  15. What areas in your life do you have high hopes for and what are those high hopes?
    I hope that I will improve a lot as a person in my career and relationships

  16. Who was the most spoiled person you personally have met?
    My cousin

  17. What’s the most pleasing accent to hear your language spoken with?
    Britishhh

  18. What website or app has completely changed your life for better or for worse?
    For better Al Quran apps. For worse - Social media apps

  19. How different is the social environment for kids in school now versus 10 or 20 years ago? 
    Not real and adventurous compared to our times.

  20. Most people want to be wealthy for one reason or another. Why do you want to be wealthy? What would be the biggest benefit of being wealthy?
    To live easy life because you will have time for yourself and family
Till then,
Adlina

No comments:

Post a Comment