help.

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

While writing this, i am crying while listening to the song Forgive Me by Maher Zain.


In life, i really wanted to help people. I really do. But i dont know how. Like in studies, i want to help my friends, but im afraid to help them bcus i might teaching the wrong things to them. I wanted to help them to be good, but me myself is bad. I want to do something good, to Islam, to the community, but i just feel i couldnt and i dont have strength to do it.

When a friend of mine, a troublesome kid, have a problem, i tried to help him..,by just giving advise. And when he said thank you, i felt so happy bcus i already help one soul to be better. Im hoping the best for him.

Its so happy and happy when you can help people. It really does.

I want to help people...,i want to have a golden heart who loves other. Will i have it?

This one, when i read this, i cant stop myself from crying. Selalunya bila tgk quote cmni, i only will think abt myself. Tp by reading this one, i think abt others. If im the only one who finds happiness what abt others? I couldnt bear to see them having a broken heart. What if vice versa?

I know Allah gives us the best. All that we need to do, is trust Him. Put Him in Your heart, and ur life, insya Allah will be full of barakah.



Hopefully one day, all of us will meet again and gathered in His Jannah, and be happy forever there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment