Sitting on a rocking chair

Assalamualaikum and Hi.

Today I watch a video that told you to imagine you sitting on a rocking chair at the balcony when you're old. You'll back at your life, and think of what you've been through. You won't be thinking about what have you done, instead it will be about regret of what you DIDN'T do. Instantly, what appears on my mind is WRITING.

As a child, I always love to read and write. But as I grow up I started to read and write less and it reach to a point where I didn't do any of those two. I have plans of what to write, what I want to share with the world, but I just don't start doing it. I have many many many ambitions. However, the only one that I will definitely regret if I don't achieve it, is this one. I must start doing it now. Maybe it will take time and slow, but at least I make a move and start doing something.
" You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start in order to be great".

No comments:

Post a Comment