2022: The fastest & quiet February

Assalamualaikum & Hi,

It was the early of Feb when I wrote this, let's see how it goes towards the end of the month haha. As the title said, this month I decided to be quiet. Being quiet means, I forbidded myself from posting anything on social media, but even if I did, it was meant to be seen by me & nobody (maybe by my family & close friends only). 

I wanted to focus more on myself to be the better & the best version of me. Thus, that's why I decided to live in the real world. Besides, I enjoyed January so much that I felt I lose focus in my career so I wanted to learn how to balance work & life. It's been 7 months of working but I need to learn to always keep my momentum going too.

I decided to do this because I think I posted to much & I wasted so much time on social media. So, in the month of Rejab, one of the blessed month, I wanted to build the best of myself 😊

It's the month for me to clean & reorganise my life including my wardrobe, my diet, my routine & my everything. Let's do this gurllll see you again on the 28th & write a review.

So, what did I do in silence & in February?

I was on leave for 1 week on the first week of February. I went to Penang for vacation with my family (Read here). It was on this week I decided to go for hiatus because I posted so much, for memories but it's somehow felt exhausting & wasting time.

Therefore, on the second week, I fully put my focus on organising myself especially for my work. I also clean some stuffs at home too. For social media I survived not posting anything during weekdays, but I did post on weekend because my bestfriend got engaged. I went to Baling, Kedah for that weekend! But good thing is I still feel don't want to post anything hehehehe.

During the third week of February I posted few times on Instagram because there were few things happened like me going out with important people & failed attempt to sign car loan. But still I managed to control posting hehe. 

On the last week of February, I managed to hit all targets 2 days before closing, alhamdulillah! So I took some time to rest & reorganised myself. During weekend I went to have a staycation with Monash friends for Dr. Farhana since she will be leaving to Sabah soon. 

I had other plans with some people that day but things happened so I have to divert my plans. Usually when things didn't go according to my plans, I'll be moody but this time, when my plans didn't go my way, I went to book fest instead! Randomly went to #KLBAF2022 alone by train at Pasar Seni to kill time. It was the best decision I've made cus the vibes there was soo nice & made me cried cus I was so touched with everything there. Met some of the authors I followed on social media & purchased their books. Was soo tempted to buy all Hamka's books but I managed to control myself 😂

Then my legs brought me to Masjid KLCC by train again cus I miss that place soooo much (teringat Ramadan 2019). Made so many prayers there, may Allah grant each one of them. It was just one of the days I made random decisions & follow my heart but it was one of happiest days in my life ♥️

I ended my weekend with short staycation with Monash friends. We went to Arte+ Ampang to sleepover there & had dinner at The Daily Grind Ampang because they had the best waffles every! Also I was so very happy cus we exchanged stories & have many fruitful discussions together! One of the things Dr. Farhana said that I remembered, in working life "being stupid is okay as long as you are willing to learn & have very good attitude". Till next time gurllsss & all the best to us in everything 😘

Overall, February was so short but fully occupied. Now it's almost mid March already & a lot of things happened too. 

To anyone reading this, may Allah ease our affairs, provide best of the best to us, may we will always have patience & sabr in life. At this moment there's quite a lot of things on my plate. The need to focus on so many stuffs, striving to be the best of me & praying Allah will answer all my prayers.

Till then,

Adlina.

No comments:

Post a Comment