10 years ago

Assalamualaikum & Hi,

Since now it's SPM season, it made me realized it's been 10 years since I took SPM. It's really a long time but I still can remember many things happening on that year. 

Just want to remember want happen each year in these 10 years.

18 : scored in my SPM trial examination  so I got scholarship to further my study without having to wait for actual SPM results . Completed my foundation year in 2013 (school related stuffs I wrote before)

19 - 21 : went to Monash uni, interned for 2 months at 21, work part time at library in my final year. Graduated on time! (Read here about my Sunway memories)

22 : unemployed, stay at home with my family. Trying to start a business but failed. Applied for so many jobs but always failed in interviews. (Read about mu interview experiences as a fresh grad)

23: became a replacement teacher. Received an offer as a SL1M trainee. Moved back to Selangor. Really enjoyed life back then. The only bad thing that year was I have to move out few times.

24: the best year of my life! Received offer as permanent staff at other company. Travellled a lot. Had the best Ramadhan ever! Enjoyed life but at the same time, started to stabilise my financial (I even have special tag for post I about 2019)

25: went travelling early of the year. Pandemic came. Unhappy with my job. Stayed at hometown from March till July. Life was normal from July till September. Broke up from my 7 years relationship in October. Cried for the rest of the year. Went back to my hometown in December.

26: stayed at home from Jan till July. During Ramadhan I prayed for a lot of things. In May, I finally decided to change my career so I applied for so hundreds of jobs and attended few interviews. Received an offer from the first company I worked with before and fall in love with the job right after. Had an amazing team & very understanding bosses. Went back to hometown few times. Learning to love myself again, so much that I won't allow myself to hurt again. Had few staycations too! Overcame a lot of fears also!

27: The beginning of the year was beautiful & I hope it'll stay this way forever. Had so many good memories at the moment.

I learn to depend on Allah and always pray He will give the best for us. Just put your effort & trust Him, no matter how hard it will be. If it's meant to be it will always find its way to you. But if it's not, please know that God knew what you didn't & trust He will always give the best for you. Always have patience because that will make you endure everything in this life.  

Anyway for SPM leavers, don't worry, life will never be easy, things will get hard but at the same time you will find good things in life, creating good memories & have amazing adventures ahead of youuuuu! It will always be fine, in shaa Allah. You just need faith & have courage to face everything. We adults also need constant assurance that things will be fine, so build that in yourself first, because you'll be the front liner of giving comfort in your life.

To many more years in life, in shaa Allah.

Till then,

Adlina.

No comments:

Post a Comment