Kindle Paperwhite 4

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

Today I want to write a review on my recent impulsive purchase (I can't stop thinking of it for 3 days as it's quite expensive but I need ittt so much), which is Kindle Paperwhite 4.

Since last year I followed many book lovers on Twitter and Instagram, as I started to develop love for reading again. So I encountered few people who are using Kindle to read. Initially I wanted to buy a tablet but after reading reviews about Kindle, I decided to buy one.

Sooooooooo, why Kindle????

1. It is only for reading and listening to audio book only
- If I buy a tablet, I will definitely distracted by social media because tablet can do a lot of things other than reading.
- With Kindle you will only read and listen to audio books. 

2. Kindle has E-Ink and anti glare technology
- These features enable us to read in the dark or in the sunlight without having effects on our eyes. 
- E-Ink technology on the other hands, have the same colour as physical book. They still have lights but much better than phones or tablets. 

3. Minimizing and reducing screen time
- This is the most serious issue I'm facing because I can't be separated from my phone and I'm addicted to social media. I like to scroll and scroll and never stop scrolling. 
- So I hope by having Kindle, I will still scrolling but I'm reading. So far for almost a week my screen time reduce a lot. I didn't spend much time looking at unnecessary stuffs. 

4. No large space needed to store books
- I'm currently renting room and do not have a car, so it will be difficult for me if I want to move out someday. Furthermore, whenever I go somewhere, I always bring my books with me but end up not reading or wanting to read different books. So with Kindle, I can bring many books in 1 device, and I can read any book I want.

5. Free books!!!
- When I was learning how to download books into Kindle, I discovered website https://libgen.is/ where there are a lot of free books to be downloaded. Thus, I can read for freeee!

6. Waterproof and long battery life
- It is waterproof so I can use it in shower but I didn't anyway. I really like because it has long battery life. So far I only charge it twice since my purchase.

7. Ebooks are cheaper
- Basically Ebooks are the much more cheaper than physical books so it saves cost too. 

When I first bought Kindle, I was afraid that I will not use it as I should, and did not know how to use it. After a while, I realize that the first step is to start doing it, and everything will fall into it's place. So far this is the best purchase I've ever made (besides Air Fryer). I hope I will consistently read books and gain knowledge to be a better person 

I bought it from @rectandsquares on Instagram! They are also very helpful in helping you to choose 

Overall, I think Kindle is one of the best purchases I've made. If you love to read, this is a good investment for you.



Till then,
Adlina

No comments:

Post a Comment