kakak garang

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

Lately ive been so emo, sad and stressed. So, i easily get mad when things do not work.
I'm the eldest sister of the seven siblings, and it is my responsibility to take care of them when my parents are busy, or go somewhere.
But the thing is, sometimes these kids tend to become super duper annoying until i feel like i wanna hit them (yes i did, with the rotan). Well, the way they are naughty, stubborn, annoying, and crazy lazy remind me of somebody who was used to be like this before,

.....which is..ME.

Yeah, I'm just like those kids before, and now, it's like I'm facing another me. Not one, but three okay, THREE! And I dont know how my parents deal with me back before.

I should be nice to them cus, it's just not the right way to teach them. But what can I do, I'm so tired and I can't deal with it.

Maybe I should learn to control my temper, perhaps (if somebody is willing to do my Microecons works then I'll change haha jkjk).
I'm just afraid that this "kakak garang" syndrome will be with me until i have my own kids. No way I'm gonna be so garang to them.

Be patience, just say nice words and keep calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment