Blogging again

Assalamualaikum and hi,
So ive not blogging for a longggg time, and hence i decided to start blogging again and write about positive things ONLY. I know life is hard, but yes we have to move on, and mend our broken hearts.
Hihi so guess who inspired me this time? No no not dena bahrin. Maria elena? No jugak.
Its Vivy Sofinas, or Vivy, the owner of FashionValet. Reading her blog about her life, her husband and son, really inspired me. I believe that she also face hardship in life, but she choose to look on the bright side. Hence, i should do the same too, write about good and random things in life, and the negative side, just write in my diary. Maybe one day if i almost want to give up in my life, i will read all these posts and keep moving on with life.
Besides, i wanna be a positive person cus there's too much negativity in me. To do that i must see things in life as positive and the positive vibes will always stay with me. Insha Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment