Revenge or forgive?

Assalamualaikum and hi,
This week is a very hectic week and it's Monday, the beginning of the
week! Ya Allah i have 4 days more to face tsk tsk. But it's okay keep being strong girl.
As i'm stress right now, i cant control my temper and i get angry. But the good thing is, i dont scold people, i just curse them in my heart! Hahahaha but its better than cursing them out lout right?

So, i dont like selfish people. I think i'm a selfish person but now i met people more selfish than me. Its like they always think only abt themselves, and sometimes stingy (in terms of money, time, knowledge and etc). Yeah i know its like talking to a mirror haha, but yeah i dont really like it and i dont know how my parents especially my mum are patient to have a daughter like me.

When people are selfish with you, how will you treat them? Revenge or just forgive them and be like naah i'm okay with that?
For me, i try not to revenge, i try to understand them by asking "what will i feel if i'm in their shoes?" But you know, wearing your own shoes is much more better. Cus the thing is when they become selfish and you cannot say anything about it, its like your heart is burning. 

So I decided not to care about that kind of person, like you with your own matters and i'm with mine. That's it, hands down.
But there's a friend of mine, who have such a beautiful heart cus she always think about others, although other people neglect her or being selfish with her. Sorry i'm not there yet, but one day i will.

The most important thing is, DO NOT LET ANYONE CONTROL YOUR LIFE CUS YOUR LIFE IS YOUR LIFE, but, DO NOT DO THINGS AGAINST THE RELIGION.
Be happy, live happily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment