Another week in KL

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

It's middle of September already! This week we have Malaysia day on Thursday and since I was allowed to work from home on Friday I decided to visit my sister in KL. So on Wednesday I took Grab from office to her house.

On Malaysia day, I went to meet my friend, Husna whom I haven't met in 9 months. We went for breakfast date at a cafe called If Only. I love the name so muchhh as it kinda resonates with me. The cafe wasn't too crowded and the food was quite delicious. Then we went to KLCC for a coffee date. It was a short time meeting her but we had quality time together.

After Zohor, I took Grab to another mall to have lunch at Sukiya with my sister. She was extremely obsessed with Sukiya now. As for me I like everything there but my stomach no longer able to digest a lot or food at the same time now. But I like the vibes there because it's like the scene I watched Kdrama. 

After lunch we went for a walk in the mall and around the MRT station. I miss the sound of MRT and walking everywhere. Even when at KLCC I was so excited to hear the sound of LRT announcement. It kinda made me feel I miss the town vibes too.

On Friday I spend time working and my sister cooked lunch and dinner for us. I spent my Friday night watching the last episode of Hospital Playlist 2 (will review this soon!). 

I started by Saturday morning at 9am and spent some time doing work. Later in the evening we ordered Johnny's tomyam broth and desserts. We made our own steamboat with the meat and seafood that my sister had. We watched the famous movie "How to lose a guy in 10 days" while eating. 

At night I had session with the Jannah Striving Sisters club and I couldn't believe it's been 5 weeks with them! One of the things we discussed that struck my heart was about Abu Hurairah who spent only 4 years with the prophet but he became of the person who narrated most hadith. This portrayed that in short amount of time, you still can strive for the best despite of how late you start.

After the class we had supper with the leftover tomyam and watched Hometown Cha Cha Cha. 

Since I slept at 12am, I woke up a bit late on Sunday. Besides talking to my sister, I finished the The Way Of The Hot & Spicy series on Netflix. I was planning to finish the Atomic Habit book but I wasn't in the mood.

In the evening I went to the mall with my sister for lunch at DubuYo. We went to shop for some essential stuffs after that and we actually spent quite a lot. But it's okay because it didn't happen all the time.

We also redeemed our RM2 coffee on McD app. Then we bought Baskin Robbin ice cream for RM3 only because we purchased the shopee voucher. It feels so good when you bought things on promotion. We wanted to stroll around more but I had to go back.

After Maghrib my sister sent me off to Grab. Overall I had a great weekend with my favourite people. I loved being in the town like always. 

I guessed that's the end of my weekend. May next week will be filled with excitement, eagerness, happiness and me reaching the target in my work 💪

The egg truffle burger and Beyond Meat burger (this one is vegetarian but tasted so good) 

Cappuccino and Latte from 8Ounce Coffee

Mandatory background 

Nice interior

Me loving the walks (even in heels) and the MRT 

Goodbye sister see you next time

Till then,

Adlina

No comments:

Post a Comment