Luckin Kopi with my bestie

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

Somewhere in September 2020, right before another lockdown, Husna and I went out together to explore some places.

We decided to go food hunting while we still can. At that time, one of the viral cafes is the Luckin Kopi. Since Husna is a coffee lover and I love to try new things, we decided to give it a try.

I Googled how to go there because I don't drive and Husna don't want to drive. So I found out the cafe was located near LRT Pasar Seni. We met at LRT Station and went to LRT Pasar Seni together. 

Once we arrived we kind of lost because not sure where was it. Then Google Maps came to rescue! It was just 300 metres from LRT Pasar Seni. One way to know where it was, you can see many people lining up in front of the cafe starting from 8am.

The map

When we arrived it's about 9am so the queue was quite long a bit. We had to wait around 45 minutes before we could go in. Another tips; come before 10am. After that the line will be soo longg.

Once we get in, we were brought to the seats upstairs. I like the vibes. The interior was wooden deco like our ancestors house but it was designed and arranged in a modern way. 

We ordered the 5 States Kopi - Ipoh, Kedah, Johor and another 2 I can't remember. But basically the difference were in the bitterness and sweetness. I like bitter coffee more. 

Anyway since we haven't eaten, we ordered some food to. I ordered Nasi Lemak Sambal Petai and Salted Egg chicken rice. Both were good too but Husna and I came to agreement that if you want to order the coffee set, don't order the salted egg chicken rice because it will make you feel bellyful and they didn't match. One more tips: if you come here to drink the 5 states coffee, don't order heavy food because it will make you full. I saw many people ordered a lot of food and coffee but didn't finished all. Don't waste your food and drinks okay? 

For me the Nasi Lemak and 5 states coffee were really good. I think their toasted bread might taste good too but we didn't try because our stomach was full already. 

As for the price, I think it's okay. Not too overprice and worth for the food quality and the ambience that we get. 

Overall: 4.5/5

The food we ordered

We finished the all of them! 

My food hunting buddy. The vibes here were so nice rite? 

Ps: I wish this Covid 19 ended soon so we can go food hunting without any worries! 

Pss: Happy 64th independence day!!! The reason why I wrote this post BECAUSE I think the biggest reason people are united is FOOODDDD

Till then, 

Adlina

No comments:

Post a Comment