The start of something new

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

After closing one chapter and bidding good bye to the city, I moved to a new place that I've been few times. It's still in Selangor but it's just not in the place where I can walk everywhere, or completely accessible by public transport.

I love it here too. It's calmer here. More trees and everything green. Everything's cheaper here. People here are nice too. I haven't stay here for a long time but I like it here already. I believe God put me here for some reasons. 

I like my new job. It's very challenging and it involves a lot of planning, thinking and excuting (just like I wanted riteeee), but I also struggle a lot to meet the target. I'm in good hands. Everyone here is very nice, supportive and encouraging. I got what I asked for. I enjoy every single day. I have lesser time on social media. I ate well (I think I gain few kgs already). My new home is a good place too. I like looking at the beautiful views of nature. The sky here is so picturesque. 

After 8 months of working from home, my body kind of shocked because I moved a lot. I also wake up at 5am every day. So my body feels tired because my muscles rest a lot since last year. 

Moving to a new place is a good thing. It makes me view life differently. I think I already change a lot as a person. No more overthinking, no more expectations, no more rushing. I just give the very best I can, and I trust God with the rest. Every single day when I wake up, I prayed God will ease all my affairs, then I give my shot for the day. I also had feelings of keep wanting to be a better person each day and I push myself to be one, one step at a time, but no pressure. Just be better than yesterday each day. 

To anyone who read this, please pray the best for me. I wish the same for you too. May He ease all of our affairs. 





Till then, 

Adlina.

No comments:

Post a Comment