My Sunway Memories - Monash Annual Ball 2016

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

[This post has been written since Nov 2017 but have been sitting in my drafts for too long, so I finishing it now]

It's been a year since this event actually. Since I'm so busy last year, now is the only time I can blog about this. [5 years already now]

Monash Ball is annual event organized by the student council for everyone in their final year. Apparently, my seniors didn't attend that event because the ticket prices were quite expensive and mostly didn't know about it.

Anyway my friends decided to go to the event so we bought the tickets priced at RM98 I guessed (can't remember well since it's 5 years ago). The ball was held at The Hilton near KL Sentral. All of us gathered at my house to dress up and make up. After Maghrib we all drove to the hotel. We're late so we took the valet parking without knowing how much it will cost us later on.

The ball was okay. But the food was pretty terrible for hotel standard.  I just hope the food was better. Anyway, after the dinner, we got the parking for free! The annual ball was indeed once in a lifetime experience.  Overall it was nice because I had good times with my friends.

My dress from Zalia

MARA matessss

The dessert

The appetizer - Pumpkin Soup maybe

The Main course - taste like canned food

Can't remember what is this but it's taste ok

My lab mates

All MARA girls

Read more about my life in Sunway during foundation and degree here

Till then,
Adlina

No comments:

Post a Comment