2019: The Ramadhan I'll never forget

Assaalamualaikum and Hi,

Let's flashback to the year 2019, on May & June where it was the best Ramadhan in my entire life.

Inspired by Hlovate's writings in Contengan Jalanan about "masjid hopping", I always wanted to do one too. Back then in 2019, I was just started working in Kelana Jaya & Husna's house still have no tenants. Husna became my partner for masjid hopping. As both places were near to LRT stations, it was just nice for us to do this thing. 

Everyday after work I'd be rushing here and there (by walking, taking LRT and grab) just to beribadah more in Ramadhan. I'd go to KL when I finished work early. Our favourite places to go would be going to Surau Tabung Haji or Masjid KLCC. Whenever I was tired, I'd go to the surau near my office. We always had nice food for breaking fast (free food were the nicest!). If we arrived earlier, we read Al Quran before breaking fast. Then, we stayed there until after tarawih prayers. There were times we went to few other mosques with Along and met Farhana few times at Masjid KLCC. 

On the last night of Ramadhan, I was left in tears. I could've done better but I've done my best, putting all my efforts to juggle between work, gym and beribadah. I missed everything about Ramadhan. Although at that time not my goals were achieved, I could proudly say that was my best Ramadhan so far. For the past 2 years after 2019, I spent my Ramadhan at home, which were amazing too, but I really miss going to mosque like back 2019. Hopefully this year will be given opportunity to meet and do better than any Ramadhan we'd ever had before. 

Every time I stopped by any mosque, my heart & mind will always remember the moments of Ramadhan 2019. It will always be something I will treasure forever 😊

Tonight will be 1st Rejab (the trio holy month: Rejab, Sya’aban & Ramadhan). Let's use these 3 months to gain as many pahala as we can by doing a lot of quality good deeds & to be a better person in every way ❤️

Till then, 
Adlina

No comments:

Post a Comment