10 months as a salesgirl

Assalamualaikum & Hi,

Since last May was the 10th month of being a salesgirl, there's few things I wanted to share.

- emotions & motivation
Feelings played a very important role in the life of a salesperson. Because if you feel like crap, how can you approach & have good conversation with your customers? If you're happy inside out, you can give the best service to your customer. I've through dark times back in end of March & early April. I thought I was okay but that actually effect my performance. Now when I'm very happy, everything was fine for me.

- coverage
To sustain & expand a business, you must cover wide numbers of customers. If you approach them now, maybe they won't buy anything from you. But one day, someday, the might. Because everyone is considered as potential customers.

- knowledge
As usual, knowledge is a gem one need to have gained directly or indirectly, formal or informal. With knowledge, you'll build confidence & be a better person.

To many more amazing days as a salesgirl!

Till then,
Adlina.

No comments:

Post a Comment