The greatest love of all #2

Assalamualaikum & Hi,

This morning, I called my Mama & told her how difficult things were now & there were a lot of things I wanted but I didn't get. I was a little bit stressed & I cried too. But Mama said;

"Why would you stressed over small things you don't have, & forget about everything you have?"
" When you said it's hard, you're already blocking your mind that you can't do it"
"What is life without any challenges? You can't have all, you'll never will. Learn to be grateful & be a better person."
"He gave everything you wanted, but when there's 1 hard thing, you already broke down?"
"Why you wear nice clothes, put on makeup & focus to be pretty on the outside, but not on your inside? Mental & spiritual being are more important than physical being (but all are important). You should be kinder to yourself, your heart & your mind. You're torturing your soul by being stressed"
"Whenever you feel alone, go back to Allah, because you're never alone, you always have him".

My Mama always believe I'm a strong & independent girl. I'm so lucky to have her in my life. Because without her, I might not be able to be the way I am now. She's a living map that guided my way & a book that will tell me stories of life. That's one of the biggest blessings I have in life.

Dear God,
Forgive me if I always ask too much & forget every blessing You give to me.

Till then,
Adlina

No comments:

Post a Comment