2022: November, reorganizing life

Assalamualaikum & Hi,

Everything was happening so fast these days, & it took so long for me to write but I really want to keep my memories here.

November memories:
- finally decided to further my studies (after 6 years!)
- OT at production for experience, it wasn't easy but after that I never argue with my boss about work anymore #sayainsaf 😆
- went to govt dental clinic for the first time on my own & impressed with the services.
- downgrade from postpaid to prepaid after 6 years
- ate at canteen with Telesales team most days when WFO
- got scolded by my doctor for not wearing sunglasses
- spend 3 weekends going back & forth from Bangi-Changlun like it's 20 minutes away (but it's 8 hours 😮‍💨)
- manage to reorganizing my life but forgot a lot of important things as well
- became an Aunty Kakak when my sister gave birth to a really beautiful babyyy
- attended Mirza's graduation day!
- my best friend who went through a lot got married!
- I bought telekung Siti Khadijah for my mother & grandmother
- ate steamboat at home, celebrated October & November babies' birthday
- bought a microwave for my father! & we got huge discount because I redeemed my credit card points & there's sale

Alsoooo there's #GE14 vs #GE15!
Looking back 4 years flew to fast & a lot of things happened.
I've been in 4 cities - Klang, Kelana Jaya, & Bangi (also Changlun in between)
Starting from young fresh graduate struggling to start working life on her own feet to a young professional who's started to grow & learning in life.
From then till now, I still have to struggle & work hard. But 4 years definitely make a very very huge differences for me, as a person, definitely more to the country. Who knows what the next 4 years can be?
PH won for & Anwar Ibrahim made it to become PM after 20 years! He's so consistent. I just hope Malaysia to be a better place. Whoever won, I still need to work hard anyway.

This month, I sorted things out & still adjusting my routine. I practiced waking up early & sleeping on time because I need to study as well, but of course it took time to adjust to that. Things get better because I was not as busy as I used to & I already adapted to my schedules.

A quote to remember shared by my boss, "You will have challenges, but the ownership is yours"

May December will have the best ending!

Ps: still a later post hehe

Till then,
Adlina

No comments:

Post a Comment