2022: December, a race towards the end

Assalamualaikum & Hi,

I started December with finishing 5 seasons of Ghost Whisperer, it was really a great show! I went for groceries shopping & prep my meal, for days when don't feel like buying or cooking but want to eat at home. It usually lasted for quite some time.

On first weekend, I went to Penang because I wanted to go to my high school friend's wedding. I visited my mom's family too & spent some time with my grandmother. Then, I went to Ipoh & Sungkai with my brother because he had wedding to attend too. It's a great time spending time only with my brother. Never thought I'd do that. I went back to Kedah for a while to see my niece.

This month also I started to buy my company shares, with hope it will grow aminnnn. I was busy calculating the tax things & looking for all the receipts of everything I bought. I calculated my spendings this year because I wanted to see my money went. It was as expected but certain things really surprised me! So I bought a budget planner for 2023 because I wanted to track where I actually spent my money before it went away & cut unnecessary things.

Had lunch dates with the team & the Gen Z gang before closing. I was scolded by my boss as well for wanting to go more when I should put a stop to my work - that made me cried lol. Watched Enola Holmes 1 & 2 - why nobody told me it was sooo amazingly goood?!

During the holiday breaks, my family & I went to celebrate Tuwa's birthday & had great lunch at Grand Canyon. My teeth decided to make me suffered in pain again, so I went to government clinic but I really need to remove this teeth so I booked an appointment with my favourite beautiful doctor because I couldn't say no to her.

Then I went to Penang with the whole family. We ate dinner at Padang Brown, had the best soy milk ever! 

Of course after that, I have to go back to KL again to start hustle as usual. Really thankful for December ❤️

Till then,

Adlina.

No comments:

Post a Comment