Life is a series of test

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

When I told my mom about me writing my blog again, she actually encouraged to write more. I was writing for my memories but she said write good things and lessons in life too as they might reach someone who needed them. 

Recently I have conversations with my mom about the difficulties in life. Whenever I experienced any issues I will always tell her since she's really a good listener. My mom is a teacher so her students come from different types of family backgrounds. She will share her students' stories for me to learn and take the lessons.

I came to understand one thing, "Life is a series of test". There will always be test in your life, one after another, and it won't stop because this life was made to test each and every one of us. It's just the matter of the kind of test we're facing and how we deal with it.

Let's take me as an example. When I was a high school student, I was worried about my SPM results and scholarship. When I was a university student, I'm worried if I can't graduate on time. When I'm a fresh graduate, I find difficulties in finding a job. When I found a job, at certain point I'm no longer happy and have to deal with office politics. When I found another job, I have to struggle to meet certain targets and expectations.When I'm already stable in all these I struggled to find someone to share my life with. And it will endless even when I already become a wife, mother, grandmother, manager or retiree. Whenever we reach one stage, there will always be a test or more that we have to face. When you're single or married, poor or rich, happy or sad and many other situations, you will always be tested.

And thus I believe life is a series of test. If this life was made to be perfect, we're not in this world but in Heaven.

Back to my Mom's stories, whenever she told me what her students faced, I will feel like what I went through was very small compared to others yet I still complain. What I'm trying to say is everyone has problem whether it's big or small, but don't let it consumed you because there's always solution to every problem.

Think it as this way. This life is like a puzzle, we have to find the right pieces and to put it at the right place. No matter how long it takes to be done, you will eventually finish it. But never stop doing it despite how hard it is. Someone also said to me, if plan A doesn't work, you must have plan B or C or D and many more. In other words, we have to be flexible. Like Hiro from The Big Hero 6 said, "Try to look things from different angle".

All you need is perseverance to remain 💪 and keep going like Dory from Finding Nemo said, "Just keep swimming".

That's how life is a series of test works. You have to pass one test and then solve another. You will cry, stumble and fall but you will eventually finish it all. When we're done with all the test, we'll be in the Heaven already in shaa Allah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment