living life.

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

I'm having holiday right now, for one week. Holiday means, no homework, no walking at the canopy walk or   think about what will I have for lunch and dinner. Holiday means relax. Relax for me is spend time with family and stay alone and make myself happy.

One thing that is so special about this holiday is, I get a chance to Whatsapp with my classmates which are Gorgirls and Meja jiran! We made a group for whatsapp and well, it feels like in high school when texting them. I felt so happy.

I feel like human again. Having funny conversations make me forget all the Bios, Chemistry, Maths, English and studies for a while. Sometimes I feel that I have lost my life hahaa. But well, memories keep me alive :)

Tomorrow is SPM results will be announced. I hope I can get an excellent result. But whatever the result is, I have to accept it. Because Allah have give me so much happiness in life, yet who am I to argue?

"We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories... And those that carry us forward, are dreams".

No comments:

Post a Comment