passion.

Assalamualaikum and Hi,

When you have dream go for it, especially if you have the passion.
No matter how hard it takes, no matter how much you have to struggle.
Dont be afraid, just focus for it.
Life is just once. Do things that make you enjoy life.
Hmmm. Dont be like me.
I let go my biggest dream that I wanted for whole life.
Why?
Because I'm afraid that I couldnt make it.
I'm afraid that things will not going smoothly.
Now there's a chance for me to chase back my dream.
But its too late to achieve it.
I'm not sad.
I'm happy with what I have right now. Its just that...
I dont go for what I want, and now when I got another chance, I cant fulfil my dreams, again.
Never mind, life  is too short to regret what have already passed.
Whatever it is, just move on with your life and be happy :'(

To be happy is your own choice. Life is about taking risks. Just be brave enough to chase your dreams :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment