2022: August, calmer than before.

Assalamualaikum & Hi,

Since July was so very hectic, I prayed for August to rest a bit from all these hectic moments & reorganising back myself so I can take care of myself better. As well as for it to bring more great things in life, staying healthy, happy & grateful all the time. 

However in the first week, I already went to a continuing medical education (CME) organized by the company & MIMS Education. The night before, I came to KL from my house & planning to stay at the backpackers' hotel because I've never been there so I wanted to try. Few hours before I checked in, Husna said she's coming back to KL, so I checked in to her house instead 🤣. 

The next morning I went to CME workshop. I took Grab to the place. When I arrived there were quite many people & I got scared & nervous already. The talks given were so informative & I learned a lot. It took me a while to start talking to other people & the healthcare practitioners but in the end I did it although I was so freaked out. I hope to get to join this kind of events a lot more so I can break the wall within me.

The following week, I went to the office as usual. On the weekend I went to Penang weeeee to visit my sister at her new home. Everyone was there! We went to the swimming pool, grilled some meat & brought my grandmothers to breakfast. Then I went back on Sunday to KL. 

Halfway through the month we had medical checkup organised by Naluri. On the following day, I fell sick, maybe because I was so tired. But all of sudden on weekend I was healthy again! I had day with the most beautiful bride-to-be & also Along. We made her walked around Bukit Bintang wearing bride-to-be sash & headband. Then we went to eat at Mitasu together. I stayed at Husna's place for a few days while work from home because later on when she's married I can't do that anymoree.

I went to the office for everyday the following week to be extra extra focus. Then the weekend came I went back to Kedah since it was closing. I spend some time to rest with the family before the start of new month 😁

August was great, definitely. I always thought I'll feel lonely or not occupied but I always have a lot of things to do & that never makes me feel alone at all.

Till then,

Adlina


No comments:

Post a Comment