2022: September, the most adventurous one

Assalamualaikum & Hi,

September basically my favourite month this year because it was so filled with a lot of memories!

I took 1 week of leave on the first week. It was unplanned. I managed to convince my bosses, although it's basically hard to do so, I did it anyway. My Mama & the siblings wanted to come to KL for holiday. So we booked the hotel, planned where to go & everything last minute. So here's my holiday went;

31/8 - 2/9 - stayed at Tuwa's before we went to KL. 

5/9: travelled from Penang to KL by car with them during the day. That night I brought them walking around Bukit Bintang to see the lively city & nice lampu lampu. It was a great nice because; we had nice grab drivers & the food at Kyochon was great (we even got free chicken!).

6/9: In the morning I took the siblings to the hotel's infinity pool,Went to Jalan TAR with the fam & ate at the famous Restoran Insaf. Then I brought my sisters on LRT ride to uncle Ajib's house in the evening and lepak until 11pm catching up & played monopoly with the cousins. Then we went to Saloma Bridge & Twin tower because we wanted to see the beautiful lights. Stayed there until 12am to see the lights off at the Twin tower while riding beam. Such a great night but so tiringgg 😬

7/9: Initially we wanted to go to Royal Floria fest but macam ramai. So we strolled around Putrajaya instead seeing the view & beautiful buildings. We stopped at the Putra Mosque to pray & my grandmother said it was her first time being here as she usually it on TV only. Then, we went to the famous Itik Salai Mashtar, which tasted so much better when eating with them. In the evening we wanted to go out but I already exhausted so we took a rest then the whole family had dinner with Abah who stayed in UKM while I went to TBS to go to the next destination

8/9: Rushed to Baling, Kedah for this girl! Had breakfast at the famous Tiptop Corner & then celebrated her malam berinai. It was the first time I wore inai on my fingers after a long time. Husna was the prettiest bride to be 😍

9/9: The weddding day of Husna & Aiman. Congratulations both of you! May Allah blessed your marriage with joy & happiness. I'm happy you found your way to each other. It was one of the most beautiful wedding ever!

10/9 - & rushed back to Bangi again after Husna's wedding for final event of the week - to see my baby brother become Leftenan Muda Adli Mirza! Congratulations Adikkk, very proud of youuu.

Then the following week I went to office full days as usual to complete my work as there have two screens. In the weekend I went to Kelantan for Husna's wedding by flight. It was kinda tragic because I accidentally forgot to put my father's name so I was charged RM150 to add his name back.

While in Kelantan, I spent my time mostly with Husna's family. Her family were so kind to me I thought they're like mine already. We had barbecue by the pool that night. The following morning we went to Kopitiam Kita before the reception.

During reception, I met Nina & here family & had a chit chat with them. Later on Nina & Faiz brought me to Bazar Tok Guru & then to her family's new house. Before going back to KL we went to Acu Tera for dinner. Then, Nina, Faiz & Alisa send me to the airport. Flight got delayed around 1 hour++ so I prayed & read some stuffs. I also had two interviews that week; one to further studies & one for career change (which I don't have intention to but I want to know how the market was)

The following week, I finally qualified as Outstanding Achiever as I already hit all target for the year. Now I need to learn to slow down & penetrated more non active customers.

30/9/2022 - After 19 years of wearing thick spectacles & 1.5 years of wearing contact lenses with power of -925 both sides, today I got to see clearly again without them. 

24/9 - I went to eye checkup (lasik journey should be in different post) & catching up with Nasuha.  I loved meeting her because we always talked about stories to inspire us be a better person & grateful with our lives.

I finished my worked earlier this month because I was going for lasik surgery on 30/9/2022. Alhamdulillah the surgery went well, but need to rest my eyes for few days & got 1 week medical leave. Anyway the service in KPJ KL was very goood! Will review soon in another post.

Till then,

Adlina.

No comments:

Post a Comment