Two meaningful calls

 Assalamualaikum & Hi,

Today at work, I made phone calls as usual. However there were 2 calls that really means a lot to me & really touched my heart.

1st call - I promoted some medicine to the doctor and he made some purchase with me. Towards the end of call;

Dr : "Happy celebrating raya with your friends, husband, children & family, Adlina!"

A: "Dr, I'm still single, no children yet, will celebrate raya with my family in my hometown :)"

Dr: "Haaa, you're single? How come a sweet girl with a nice voice like you still single?" (Dr never heard me sing, if he did, he probably will ask me to shut my mouth haha)

A: *smile awkwardly on the phone* "Not sure Dr, Dr pray la I will find a good man to marry"

Dr: "Come here to clinic, I recommend guys for you haha. By the way how old are you Adlina? Maybe I can ask around"

A: "27 years old Dr"

Dr: "Aaaaa still very young, Adlina. No worries, if any good man come here, I recommend some to you"

I don't expect my doctors to say that kind of things. But the kind thoughts he had really made me go awww thanks doctor you're so nice. The fact that I lived in KL & he's in Perak, but he still think of finding someone for me.

2nd call - while making other calls, suddenly another doctor called my phone. She wanted to place some orders & checking some stuffs with me. Then she had patients, so she said she will call back. So total time she called me in between was around three times. We talked about a lot of medicines, she placed orders & I also managed to penetrate some medicine she never purchased before. At the end of the call,

Dr: "Anyway Adlina, where are you located at?" (the doctor is in Johor)

A: "I'm based in HQ in KL Dr, that's why I called Dr every month instead of visiting clinic"

Dr: "Aaah I see, whenever you're around do come here, Adlina. It's nice talking to you. Thank you so much for bearing with me & help me to check everything. I check a lot of item with you" (I was speechless already at this time because a doctor said this to a normal girl like me)

A: "Sure Dr, no problem. I like it if Dr ask me, I can learn a lot from Dr. If Dr come to KL also do tell me, maybe I can meet Dr too.

Dr: "Hopefully Adlina, really hope can see you too"

A: *remember 1 item that Dr might purchase, so the conversation continues in the end Dr buy another item*

Some days, I got scolded. Some days, I don't know what to talk about. Everyday there's always new things I learn & enjoy. But today was a special day because there were memorable moments with me & my doctors beyond doing business. And these were things I will always remember especially during lows.

My bosses always told me to build good rapports with doctors & purchasers whether they buy from you or not. If they didn't buy today, they will buy one day. But you have to treat them well for them to remember the company & you especially. Because any company can sell medicine, but not everyone can give a great service & be an amazing salesperson.

To many more good rapports & more sales.

Till then,

Adlina.

No comments:

Post a Comment